Srinivas University Redefines its Placement & Collaborations Strategy to Reach Newer Hight
Mangaluru: Claimed to be a new generation University for offering an excellent higher education model, at undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degree levels at affordable cost, Srinivas University, Mangalore, the first State Private University in Coastal Karnataka, focus to ensure satisfactory placement for every student. This includes both internship placement and final placement. Srinivas University has developed an all-round exclusive placement/further education support model for its students with the following five types of intensive efforts:
(1) Skill development training: Srinivas University has a unique skill development training strategy that thrives to build and develop Employability and Entrepreneurial Skills among students. Compulsory Value-Added Skill-based Training Subjects in the form of Enhancement Programs are taught in the academic semesters pressed in the Class Time-Table along with Assessments. This approach helps students to get serious about their competencies and develop their calibre and potential for our campus recruiters. Our Skill Enhancement subjects involve market-based practical tasks that also make them to understand Start-Ups and come with business plans. Research Skills like Paper Writing for Conferences and Journal Publication is also emphasized for taking up careers in Research.
(2) Strategic Placement training: The Training and Placement Cell helps the job-seeking students to attain 100% placement in various organizations through Systematic Aptitude Test Training, and Mock Interviews. The Placement Class in time-table includes classes from Placement faculties of respective courses, Industry Expert Talks, Competitive Exam Coaching, and Interview Simulations for Student Confidence. The Placement Club with Student Representatives coached by Placement Faculties of all courses, programmes, and colleges reach out to connect with recruiters in the market and organize hiring drives in campus both traditional and virtual online formats. Srinivas University’s Final Semester Internship-based Programmes enable students to gain practical placement training in the organization’s premises and stand an opportunity to convert the internship onto full-fledged final placements.
(3) Online Job interview opportunities: Srinivas University extends maximum online virtual interview opportunities for students in current pandemic times. University has rolled out monthly online virtual job fairs to students in association with virtual placement consultants involving Recruiters across various spectrums. In addition, Online Placement Tests are also shared in the Student WhatsApp Group at frequent intervals for maximum placements. Students are also guided to apply for online virtual career fairs by Indian Start-ups known to the university and attend online interviews so that students even get placed in fresh ventures with digital exposure for their future career developments.
(4) Industry Collaborations: Industry Collaborations based education for student excellence is one of the core competencies of Srinivas University. Super Specialty and New age Joint Programs are offered in collaboration with Organizations that deliver their industry curriculum to make students ready to deliver at the workplace from day 1 affirming placements as well. The Industry Collaborated courses lay enhanced emphasis on Internships for student work experience and skill development. University has signed various MoU’s in this regard with Top-Notch Organizations.
(5) Higher education & Research Collaborations: Srinivas University focuses on International Student Exchange, Higher Further Studies, and Inter-Institutional Visit Programs for broader Student Exposure to the World. For this purpose, the university has signed Memorandum of Understanding with the University of East Asia Japan, Silver peak Global, and many more. Research, being one of the central competencies of SU has associations with IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) for Knowledge dissemination through webinar series and research conferences. Srinivas University has partnered with Azteca University Mexico for Publications, Reviews, and Joint Research Conference Initiatives.