Srinivas University Redefines its Placement Network Strategy to Scale Newer Heights
Mangalore: Claimed to be a new generation University for offering an excellent higher education model, at undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degree levels at affordable cost, Srinivas University, Mangalore, the first State Private University in Coastal Karnataka,focuses to ensure satisfactory placement for every student. This includes both internship placement, apprenticeship, and final placement as well as Further Studies, Foreign Education Abroad, and Entrepreneurship. Srinivas University has developed an all-round exclusive placement/entrepreneurship/further education support model for its students with the following six types of successful and running intensive efforts:
(1) Skill Development Training: Srinivas Universityhas a unique skill development training strategy that thrives to build and develop Employability and Entrepreneurial Skills among students.Compulsory Value-AddedSkill-based Training Subjects in the form of Enhancement Programs are taught in the academic semesters pressed in the Class Time-Table along with Assessments. Mini-Projects and Part-time Be Your Own Boss Concept has been encouraged on campus. This approach helps students to get serious about their competencies and develop their caliber and potential for our campus recruiters.Our Skill Enhancement subjects involve market-based practical tasksand fieldwork activities that also make studentsunderstand Start-Ups and come with Business Plans. University is also networked with various venture capital funds for investments in student business ideas. Research Skills like Paper Writing for Conferences and Journal Publication is also emphasized for taking up careers in Research.
(2) Strategic Placement Training: The Training and Placement Cell helps job-seeking students to attain 100% placement in various organizations through Systematic Aptitude Test Training, and Mock Interviews. The Placement Class in time-table includes classes from Placement faculties of respective courses, Industry Expert Talks, Competitive Exam Coaching, and Interview Simulations for Student Confidence. The Placement Club with Student Representatives coached by Placement Faculties of all courses, programmes, and collegesreaches out to connect with recruiters in the market and organize hiring drives on campus in both traditional and virtual online formats.Srinivas University’s Final Semester Internship-based Programmes enable students to gain practical placement training in the organization’spremises and stand an opportunity to convert the internship into full-fledged final placements. Apprenticeship Placements are also facilitated for work experience.
(3) All-RoundPlacementInterview Opportunities: Srinivas University extends both maximum offlineon-campus and onlinevirtual campus interview opportunities for students.Universityin addition to physical campus interviews has alsorolled outfrequent new-age online virtual career fairs to students in association withvirtual placement consultants involving Recruiters across various spectrums. In addition, Online Placement Tests are also sharedin the Student WhatsApp Group at frequent intervals for maximum placements.
(4) Unlimited Entrepreneurship Opportunities: Srinivas University Campusesare an innovative playground for launching new student business ventures.The Intellectual Property IP Cell of the University holdsa regular IP awareness program from the Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce & Industry. This enables Srinivas students to register their commercial initiatives as Patents and proceed with setting up their business establishments successfully.
(5) Higher Education & Research Collaborations: Srinivas University focuses on National and International Student Exchange, Higher Further Studiesnationally and globally,and Inter-Institutional Visit Programs for broader Student Exposure to the World. For this purpose, the university has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Educational Institutions, Locally, Nationally and Globally. Students are educated on Entrance tests for Higher Education Programs of Leading Institutions along with Competitive Exam Training. Research, being one of the central competencies of SU has associations with IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) for Knowledge dissemination through webinar series and research conferences. Srinivas University has also been recognized by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of INDIA
(6) Foreign Education and Abroad Studies Collaboration:Srinivas University Foreign Education Counselling Centre SUFECC has been exclusively set up to facilitate International Student Exchange among foreign universities with Srinivas Students, Srinivas Student Foreign Visit Experience, Foreign Faculty to teach Srinivas Students and Admission of Srinivas University Students in abroad foreign colleges and Institutions. The Centre under Training and Placement Cell of University Counsels, Orients and Sensitizes Srinivas University Existing and newly admitted batch of fresh students about various higher studies, abroad courses, and foreign education opportunities outside simplifying all the rules and procedures. Srinivas students will get to know about various top destination-specific foreign universities offering skill and employment-oriented degrees globally with permanent residence opportunities abroad